Saturday, May 15, 2010

HELP

Ok, please forgive me but months ago when I changed my background I lost all of your blog addresses! Since then, I have been terrible (worse than usual) at checking all of your blogs. Having two jobs and being insanely busy might also have something to do with it... However, my point is, I need your help. Please, please, if you don't mind, leave your blog address in the comments so I can save it! This time I will put them in a Word doc or something so they are not gone forever. We just cleared our cache too, so the last crutch I was leaning on is now gone and my memory is just not good enough to remember all of your blogs! Sorry.

I miss your blogs so please comment!!

Thanks :-)

11 comments:

Paradise Found said...

www.lukemrie.blogspot.com
You're not the only one :)

Lindy said...

sounds like something I would do.
rmonkeytales.blogspot.com

Laura said...

who would think to back that list up? Good luck.

Heidi said...

http://canningudall.blogspot.com/

You should put them all in a reader like google reader Then they are always there and you are notified when someone has posted something new. (there is even a "next" button that you can add to your tool bar and scroll through blogs that way.) I love it.

Midge said...

http://dlxmfs.blogspot.com/

I'm bumbed I'll be missing bookclub this month. Can't wait to see you girls next month.

Nikki said...

nikbok.blogspot

not that there's anything on there lately... but just in case I get around to blogging again someday... :)

Elizabeth said...

morsefamilyhawaii.blogspot.com

I love your blog background!

Bond Girl 007 said...

I've been missing you! I love your wantings...eventhough we have one of the top picture...I wished we had two, they are soo easy to pick up and go, that Alf takes ours all the time.

Jamie said...

www.0utnumbered.blogspot.com

(the 'o' is a zero, just fyi!)

I really like having the bloglist, so I can see when people have updated. Makes for a 'more effective' blogging experience. :)

Britney said...

http://www.peoniesandpumpernickle.blogspot.com/

I haven't been on here in so long too!
Wow. I have a lot of catching up to do. Here it goes...in no particular order.

So,...Happy Late Birthday. Congrats on the KitchenAid.
Happy Late Birthday to Olivia. I can't believe she is so big and grown up.
Glad you enjoyed Women's Conference (I cried during the general session too -- I tried not to, but I couldn't help it!)
Congrats to Ashley graduating -- hee hee! Really?! Preschool graduation?! I had no idea.
I love the cooker. She cracks me up.
I want those too!!!!! Oh so very much!

Rosenberg Family said...

What a bummer loosing all of your addresses. Good luck, that's the pits!
www.rosenberg3.blogspot.com