So I have to post a photo of the adorable camera strap that my sweet friend, Heidi, made me for my birthday. I love, love, love, love, love it!!!! I told her to pick out whatever fabric she thought and of course it was PERFECT for me. Couldn't love it more. Seriously.
How talented is this woman!?
Thank you Heidi, for the gift that keeps on giving. I'll be using this for many years to come. Thanks for your hard work and your creativity. So glad I get to be a beneficiary!
If you think that Heidi should have an Etsy shop to sell these straps, vote in the comments!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Robyn you are soooo sweet! I am glad you like it! (even though you stressed me out bit making me choose your fabric)
As for the etsy shop - calm right down :) Hee Hee
DO IT!!!! I would buy one. Also, key straps. I have a nasty black one and need a prettier one. You are super talented, Heidi. Seriously, you should open up an etsy shop!
Post a Comment