LOL! We got an iMac last year and our lives have never been the same. (Andy and I fight for the computer now.) You can get a refurbished one for a really good deal w/the same warranty as a new one.http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac
I want a new iPad too....I have already thought of several apps that I could use day to day...and I don't even have one... now that's what I call dreamin'.
Wife to Jared and mother to three beautiful children, Austin (9), Olivia (7), and Ashley (4). I am a running, baking, cooking, cleaning, photo-taking and reading fanatic. Currently working part-time as a personal trainer and loving it!
7 comments:
Amen
Maybe Christmas 2012!
You gotta love the new imac!!!
I want an ipad so put in a good word for me with Santa
LOL! We got an iMac last year and our lives have never been the same. (Andy and I fight for the computer now.)
You can get a refurbished one for a really good deal w/the same warranty as a new one.http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac
me too!
I want a new iPad too....I have already thought of several apps that I could use day to day...and I don't even have one... now that's what I call dreamin'.
That's some good lookin' technology.
Good luck my friend.
Post a Comment