THE EVIDENCE:
Multiple forms of medication strewn about
Kid bed in parents' room
Stripped down bed...along with a pile of 3 sets of sheets, 3 pairs of pajamas, bath towels, socks, etc. (I did 4 loads of laundry between the hours of 3 am and 7 am last night)
We've been hit hard around here lately. Since Friday, every one of us has had a 24 hour stomach bug that strikes with a vengeance! On top of that, I have been sick for almost a month- I've had a sinus infection, bronchitis, and now the stomach flu. We usually don't have this much sickness in our house and it's not fun.
3 comments:
Oh dear, this is very grim. What is going on around there? I hope this is the end of it for you guys.
This does not look like fun! I am so sorry about all your woes! I hope you can open some windows now that it sunny and air out the house!
Good luck!!
Oh mercy! I HATE the stomach flu. I am so sorry. That sounds totally miserable. I cannot believe you had enough thought to even stop and take pictures and blog about it. I hope you are all well soon. Do you need anything?
Post a Comment