Ha! Ha!I love that stuff too! And just look at that face - it is as sweet as that sugar!
LOL! I totally started laughing when I read that. Three-year olds! :D
She's resourceful!
Girls after my own heart! :)
Kai said something simular after shoving a stick of butter in his mouth about a year ago.....nasty.
so cute
What a face! So sweet.
So funny!!! She couldn't be any sweeter! (forgive the pun)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ha! Ha!
I love that stuff too! And just look at that face - it is as sweet as that sugar!
LOL! I totally started laughing when I read that. Three-year olds! :D
She's resourceful!
Girls after my own heart! :)
Kai said something simular after shoving a stick of butter in his mouth about a year ago.....nasty.
so cute
What a face! So sweet.
So funny!!! She couldn't be any sweeter! (forgive the pun)
Post a Comment