Amy (on my right) has been asked to be a speaker at Women's Conference at BYU in April. Isn't that awesome!? How talented do you have to be to get ASKED to participate. Out of the thousands of brilliant women in the world. Yes, Amy, you are one of them. It makes me tear up because I am so proud of you! I have always been astounded by your natural gift with all arts, crafts, design, etc. It seems you have the golden touch.
Save the date: April 29-30, 2010
"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty..." Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf
6 comments:
I saw that on her blog!! So exciting! I wish there was a way to get out there, I would SO go to her class!! Congrats Amy! You will be awesome!
That is so exciting! What an honor! I wish I could come! Congratulations!
I think it will be an amazing opportunity for her and a treat for all of us who will be attending for sure!
wow that is incredible
I would love to go to some of the conferance esp. Amy's class, I'll try hard to make it.
Congrats Amy.
She's so awesome! Congrats Amy!
Post a Comment