Friday, December 04, 2009

10 years



Can't believe it's been 10 years!

Ten things I love and appreciate about Jared:

1. He lets me have Girls Nights Out and doesn't complain about "babysitting" our kids
2. He helps around the house- he isn't above vacuuming, cooking, or doing laundry
3. He is a fun Dad (even if he does act like one of the KIDS sometimes!)
4. He made me butternut squash soup from scratch
5. He wants to be a good example and teach our children the gospel
6. He makes the bed every day (most days anyway!)
7. He loves curries as much as I do
8. He can fix just about anything
9. He has more clothes than me
10. He's made it through 10 years with me, just might make it through 10 more!

Happy Anniversary Jared!
(I wish I had a wedding photo to load on here, but I don't have a digital copy or a scanner)

4 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe it has been 10 years, but then again you guys have moved a lot and been through a lot, so maybe I can. Happy Anniversary!

Carrie said...

Congratulations you two....and three beautiful kids to boot!

Heidi said...

What a sweet tribute! Happy Anniversary! I wish you had a wedding photo to post too. I love looking at them!

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute. Kind of sad that we were all married before the 'digital age'. My wedding pics are in a book, too.