Go Robyn! I'm pretty sure I just passed you running up the canyon- I have yet to run that direction. I was driving back after picking up the car we left this morning when we ran DOWN the canyon. I wondered how long it would take for our running paths to cross! Happy Running!
Wife to Jared and mother to three beautiful children, Austin (9), Olivia (7), and Ashley (4). I am a running, baking, cooking, cleaning, photo-taking and reading fanatic. Currently working part-time as a personal trainer and loving it!
9 comments:
Those are gorgeous! I wouldn't mind coming home to those either!
hint hint to the husband? ;)
Ohhhh. I hate it when that happens. Just pretend they're yours for a little while. Pretend they're from me. :)
Kind of a sad mix-up! Pretty flowers.
Oh that's just too cruel! It would be hard to recover from such a mix-up.
Go Robyn!
I'm pretty sure I just passed you running up the canyon- I have yet to run that direction. I was driving back after picking up the car we left this morning when we ran DOWN the canyon. I wondered how long it would take for our running paths to cross!
Happy Running!
oh thats so sad. I received a big package today for my neighbor accidentally its disappointing when you realize its not for you!
I LOVE gerber daisies!
What a disappointment.
Post a Comment