Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School night and First day of school






















9 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the picture of the bus driving away! Thats a great one! The kids look cute and styling on their way to school. I bet they had a great first day. Were they nervous about starting at a new school?

Nikki said...

I am not ready for this yet. Hopefully I will be in 2 weeks when we start back to school!

michelle said...

So they ride the bus? My kids have only done that on field trips. I hope the adjustment to a new school is a smooth one.

Esther said...

How exciting that they get to ride a bus to school!!!! I have always wanted to ride the bus but only got to ride it for field trips. I am sure that your children will have a great year!!!

Jill said...

It's such a score that your kids get to ride the bus!

Lindy said...

I like Austin's back-to-school poses--we're all about modeling the backpacks around here :) And that picture of Olivia in her classroom looks exactly like your new profile pic--cute!

Diana said...

They look so cute. How I wish Kira didn't have to wear a uniform!

Jamie said...

Oh, what cute pics! Back-to-school....so bittersweet. :) Happy to have a couple hours to yourself, but also so sad to see them growing up so fast.
Our kids just started school this week. Harrison rode the bus for the first time. It is kind of sad watching it drive away. But then I just went back to the house and partied. (j/k)

amy gretchen said...

I was always jealous of the kids that got to ride a bus to school. They look so cute and grown up.