Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kids Cooking

Some of you might remember my post back in February when I mentioned that Austin was going to start cooking one meal per week for the family...



Well I have failed miserably at being consistent and reminding him to cook once a week! This is a big problem of mine, I have grand ideas and high expectations but I am not the best at following through and remaining consistent sometimes.

I have repented of my ways!

I just got this:



this:



and this:



All books bought at highly discounted rates on Half.com and Amazon.com- oh how I love the internet!!! So now that we have a better library from which to gather ideas and inspiration, we will be more dedicated to this task and provide opportunities for the kids to cook. I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Brian said...

These look like some great books for cooking. Thanks for posting.

Heidi said...

Well, it looks like you have all the tools you need. Now if you need someone to cook for you know where to find me! :)

Jill said...

I hope you'll post, email or in some way pass on the winning recipes. I'm not committed to it enough to buy the cookbooks, but I'm curious.