There is something adorable and incredibly delicious about a 3 year old. Everything they say seems to be full of cuteness or completely brilliant. They are just catching on to everything going on in the world around them, starting to hold a real conversation, asking questions (Why? Why? Why?), and learning to be silly, make jokes, and enjoying the process of finding out who they are what their personality is like. I love it!

She is so enjoyable. I just love her to death. Sometimes I wish I could freeze her in time. It's just so much fun listening to her little comments and conversations. Especially when she is playing with dolls, elephants (her eff-el-ents), or toothbrushes, as it were. (We got princess ones from the dentist and she seems to think they're toys)

"I'm too tired of talking to you."

She is so enjoyable. I just love her to death. Sometimes I wish I could freeze her in time. It's just so much fun listening to her little comments and conversations. Especially when she is playing with dolls, elephants (her eff-el-ents), or toothbrushes, as it were. (We got princess ones from the dentist and she seems to think they're toys)

"I'm too tired of talking to you."
(as she tried to stealthily walk out the door of my room holding 2 lollipops)
"I didn't did it." (when we we found that the lights in the van
"I didn't did it." (when we we found that the lights in the van
had been left on for a few hours, after she had been playing in it)
"I thinks my hair looks so, so cuter." (as she admired herself in
"I thinks my hair looks so, so cuter." (as she admired herself in
the mirror whilst stroking her luscious locks)
"Mom, I be-got my shoes in the car!"
"Mom, I be-got my shoes in the car!"
(she says begot instead of forgot)
"Our car isn't superfast, it's slow"
"Our car isn't superfast, it's slow"
(with hand motion moving very slowly)
"It takes long long to get home.
"It takes long long to get home.


6 comments:
I love the "I'm too tired of talking to you" that's so cute!
I love that you write all those cute things down. I guess that is why you carry a handy dandy notebook huh?!
LOVE the pictures -- she is such a cutie!
She's definitely a charmer, and I love the way she talks!
Three IS a fun age! I miss that stage with mine.
I love, love 3 year olds. Especially when they are this adorable! I know I let my baby get away with murder too. How can you not? :)
Those quotes are so cute and funny! She seems like such a charming little girl, posing for those pictures.
Post a Comment