Thursday, April 09, 2009

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, it's off to work I go...



This week I started training (review) at a place I used to work years ago. It was time to do something about our current financial situation, so I figured it was the best option. It's a great company and I can work from home, so it's kind of a best-case-scenario as far as going back to work goes. I'm pretty bored with the training stuff, so hopefully I'll be set up at home by this time next week.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think it is awesome that you get to work from home, especially with two kids on school, it sounds like a win-win situation. Good luck!

Nikki said...

That's great that you were able to find something to do at home. Sounds perfect! Good luck, I hope it's not too hard getting used to a new schedule for the family. You're going to fantastic though I'm sure!