We roasted hot dogs on a stick and enjoyed spicy fries cooked in the oven.
The weather was great- we were just warm enough around the fire.
After dinner was done... we pulled out the good stuff....
SMORES!
Ashley had a little trouble navigating the marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker. Ewww sticky hands!
We had a nice evening talking, riding bikes and scooters, sharing our camping memories and planning our upcoming camp outs for this summer! We can't wait for it!
7 comments:
What a good idea. I'd love to have a fire pit like that.
I can't wait to camp either! And I am loving the pictures with the ooey gooey marshmallows and the yummy melted chocolate.
It looks like another perfect FHE for the A family!
That looks like so much fun! I am seriously getting Spring Fever!
So fun! My kids will be so jealous! They are already talking about going camping this summer. We are all very excited.
I wish we had a firepit like this.
So much fun. I want a firepit too. We always just use the fire on the grill for smores. A fire pit would be so much better!
I like this idea so much!
You give me so many great FHE ideas. I think we'll have to go to the canyon for the fire pit though.
having a fire pit would be fun. you guys always do fun activities on Mondays. I love smores...definitely craving summer.
Post a Comment