Ashley was invited to her first birthday party! Her first official, received-an-invitation, go without the parents, friend birthday party. She was so excited! Her little friend, Hagen, turned 4 and she had a wonderful time at his party last Saturday. Hagen is an adorable little guy down the street that Ashley loves to play with. He has the most adorable face with gorgeous red hair, (it's more auburn than red) sweet freckles, and beautiful amber eyes.

I am always telling his mom they need to get that boy on film! He's a cute little friend and I am so glad that she had fun. My little girl is really growing up!
4 comments:
You had better watch out -- pretty soon she will be driving! What a cutie!
Isabella just went to her first birthday party too. It is amazing how quick the time goes by.
She's so cute!!!
She looks so happy and excited. What a cute little lady. :)
That is an exciting moment. Joshy still hasn't had that experience yet but when Kira did I felt she was so grown up!
Post a Comment