3 children + 3 nieces + 1 neighbor boy = Madness
But at least they're having fun, right?
My mom was supposed to be up in SLC this week watching Adam and Amy's kids, but she seriously messed up her back last Wednesday and can't go. We're not sure if it's a bulging disc, a pinched nerve, or a muscle strain. So my poor Mom has been flat in bed for 5 full days now, barely able to move. So instead, my 3 nieces get to come here and play. I'll take them to Amy's mom tomorrow, where they'll stay until Adam and Amy get back from Las Vegas on Wednesday.
9 comments:
I appreciate you having the girls over to your place. Hopefully the extra space will make things slightly less crazy. They were excited to get to go there so I'm sure they were sick of being at our house. Good luck!
I hope your mom's back starts to feel better soon. Back pain can be so difficult to deal with.
As for the kids -- I have two less and yep that's what my living room looks like. :)
Just drink a diet Coke & have fun!!!
(Remember they grow up too fast.)
Wow. Your poor mom!! I hope she feels better soon.
Enjoy the gang! I'll bet your kids are loving it!
You and Jill are really helping to create great memories for your nieces. I bet they are having the time of their life hanging out at everyone's houses!
Hope your mom is feeling well soon. Must be so frustrating for her to not be able to help!
OHHHH my it is a distresful for a bit, but when you think of the magic between the cousins...that just makes it all worth it.
I know I've said this a million times, but there is seriously something that happens when cousins get together! My house looks exactly the same when the boys' cousins come over. Atleast they are having fun, making memories, and messes are easily cleaned up. :)
Hope you recovered and I hope your mom starts feeling better!
The thought of having 7 children gives me the shivers! I don't think I was meant to have a large family, even though I love the idea of it. You and Jill are so great to do this, I'm sure the kids will never forget these prolonged cousin sleepovers.
I hope your mom is feeling better soon!
Hey, that is what my house looks like every day...and I only have three :P
I'm sorry you got roped into taken our kids for a few days. It was a fun trip, but had I known it was going to be so crazy and so inconvenient to so many of you I would have stayed home. Thanks for having them.
ps that is quite the mess.
Post a Comment