Sunday, January 25, 2009
New Blog!
I have an annoucement to make... I started a new blog and I hope you like it! It's called Fun Family Nights and it's a place where I am going to record all of our family's Home Evening lessons and experiences. I wanted to remember the things we talk about and also (maybe) help some of you who might be wanting some ideas and resources for lessons. I know there are tons of those out there, if you are looking, so this is nothing new... it's just my small contribution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay, Robyn, what a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing it with us all. I can't wait to swipe, er, I mean, use some of your fun lesson plans. :)
great idea rob. I'm looking forward to getting family night ideas...I always need ideas.
Excellent. I plan to check it often to re energize our FHEs. Thanks!
What a great idea! There are so many times I struggle with what we are going to do for FHE. The hardest thing is to find stuff for a 15 year old and a 3 year old at the same time! So I'll be checking out our blog for some new ideas.
What a good idea. i for sure will be checking it and stealing ideas :)
Great idea.
Great idea, I should still think of having family night...sometimes I think of all the things that need to be discussed in this forum...maybe now that Alf doesn't have class on monday nights we can do family night. Thanks for the ideas.
Great idea!
Post a Comment