
My friend Kaylyn brought over the sweetest (literally) note today! She created a quirky message using candy bars to wish me luck this weekend at the Top of Utah marathon. She knows that I have been worried about my knee and questioning whether or not I can finish this race. (YES, I CAN!) And even though she is leaving for Lake Powell at 5 am, she thoughtfully brought this note to me and wished me lots of luck.

Hey 3 MUSKATEERS,
Now that you've trained GOOD AND PLENTY, don't start out with a FAST BREAK. Remember your STRIDE and have MOUNDS of fun! You may not win 100 GRAND, but you are awesome in my book and deserve to TAKE 5. Good Luck with the race, I'll be thinking of you, Kaylyn

What a nice friend! I am so thankful to have someone who thinks of me and takes
the time to do something like this. Thanks Kaylyn!
8 comments:
I remember these type of notes and always loving them. What a very thoughtful friend you have.
What a great note and a great friend!
Good luck with the race. You're going to do GREAT!!!!
Good luck Robyn!! I really wanted to surprise you and come up for the race, but we have Whitney's last soccer game (complete with medals) at 9:00am Saturday.
You can do it!!
That is so thoughtful of your friend.
Good luck on Saturday. I am so excited for you. i hope everything goes your way,you deserve it!
That is such a cute idea!!
Good Luck!
That is awesome! I have been thinking about you all day today, wondering how your race went! Can't wait for the update, once you have some recovery time, of course. :D
What a thoughtful little treat! My husband and friends ran that race today. Mile 20 he was having knee issues - but finished! Hope you did well! I haven't checked your blog since you came back to the states!
Can't wait to see how your race went!
tap, tap, tap....that's my foot tapping waiting to hear news about the big race. I thought about you yesterday. When I was taking Carly to her soccer game, I saw 3 women running down the road with their belts full of bottles and such and it made me think about you. I hope it was a good day!
Post a Comment