
My good friend Britney had baby #4 last night! Our bookclub was meeting at 7 pm but she couldn't come because she was headed to the hospital to be induced! Britney, we really missed you and kept wondering all night what was happening and whether or not that baby was here yet.
I got a text early this morning saying that another boy joined the Wood clan! (they now have 3 boys and 1 girl) His name is Liam and he was born at 2:40 am weighing 8 lbs 14 oz (poor Britney, she is tiny). Mom and baby are doing pretty well at UVRMC and I can't wait to go see them. They obviously got no sleep last night and not much of today, so I hope those drugs kick in and make you more comfortable Britney! I am glad that your long 'journey' is finally over and I can't wait to meet the cute little guy.
6 comments:
Hip Hip for Britney! I love the picture of you two! I had a great time last night. I'm glad you could come it was good to see you!
We're all so happy for Britney. What a cute picture of you two.
Congrats Britney!
congratulations with baby number four. I am in awe of anyone having any....so 4 that is quite a bunch!
congrats to Britney.
Yay, so happy for Britney. I'm sure its so nice to finally be done being prego and to have that baby in your arms. Boys rock =D
Post a Comment