Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!



It's Amy's 32nd birthday! I hope you had a great day today Amy. I loved your post about being 32 and your reflections on the past year. You are a wonderful person and I am so glad that you are part of our family. It is hard to think of a time that you weren't there, it just seems so natural and right. I am glad that my brother had the sense and good taste to choose you to be his wife. He is very lucky to have you. Thanks for being an inspiration in many ways. I love that you are grabbing a hold of life and getting everything that you can out of it! You have taken risks, you have developed so many talents (it's a bit sickening, really) and you have tried new things, traveled to new places, and become a more exciting and beautiful person, in so many ways. I think you are great. I love ya! I promise that I will get your present to you very soon (and I won't put Jared in charge of the bag, ha ha) Here's to being 32! I hope it's a great year.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday to Amy. The few times that I have been around her I've just been amazed. She is so intelligent and very interesting to talk to.
It's so nice that you are all so close as sisters and sister-in-law.

amy gretchen said...

Wow, Robyn thank you for this. What a fabulous post to bump into today. I feel just as lucky to have married into such a great family. Love you.