
Ok, it was actually yesterday... but I was so busy making a birthday cake and going to visit her in Provo that I didn't get my post done on her birthday!
Here are 33 things that you may not know about Britney:
1. She is one of 10 children
2. She can speak French
3. She loves Pottery Barn
4. She can sew anything and it always comes out perfect (though she never thinks so)
5. She has traveled all over the world with the BYU Folk Dance Team
6. She hates to admit that she has an addiction to happy juice (AKA Diet Coke)
7. She loves pumpkin as much as me (I made Chocolate Pumpkin Marble Cake for her bday)

8. She and Jonathan broke up like 4 times before they got engaged (no Jonathan, we are never going to let you forget it!)
9. She likes all kinds of interesting music like Jazz, Classical, etc
10. She can play the piano, sing, and dance
11. She hates cake batter and cookie dough
12. She makes beautiful beaded necklaces, jewelry, bookmarks, earrings, etc
13. She is well-educated and very intelligent
14. She is a great mother to her three cute kids

15. She likes to get movies from Red Box
16. She likes stationery
17. She loves cardigans
18. She is always well-stocked (food storage, extra detergent, soap, toothbrushes)
19. She loves mushrooms
20. She is from Seattle
21. She had braces last year
22. She had a C-section for her first baby and VBac's for the rest (like me)
23. She would love to take cooking classes despite the fact that...
24. She is a great cook and everything she makes is delicious
25. She is the kind of person you want in charge of your bridal/baby shower
26. She folds her laundry and sheets perfectly (she could give Martha Stewart a lesson)
27. She is good at saving/budgeting/money
28. She shops alot at Walmart
29. She has been on the Stake YW Presidency for 4 years
30. She loves Amy Butler fabric
31. She is very thoughtful and giving
32. She loves Italian food (she would probably laugh and say she loves all food!)
33. She is the BEST friend I could ever ask for and I love her to death!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!! Thanks for letting me and the kids come down and spend the evening with you. We love you!
6 comments:
It's fun to get to know your best friend. How fun to be with her on her birthday!
what a nice tribute to a friend. I loved the list and me too...I got a vback after my first baby c section...although you guys are at 3 and I am stoping at 2. Bon Anniversaire Britney
It was so fun to learn about Britney. She sounds amazing! I'd like to take some lessons, please, especially about folding sheets. I usually end up hiding the fitted sheet inside one of the top sheets fold. That is talent! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Britney!! This is a great list, though I can't understand how she could NOT like cake batter or cookie dough!
That cake looks like heaven on earth!
I'm sure you are happy to be closer to her now that you are back in the US. There's nothing like celebrating a birthday with a best friend!
Post a Comment