Friday, October 19, 2007

12 days to go!



Only 11 days until my mom gets here and 12 days until HALLOWEEN! Last year we did our best to do Halloween right. We had a huge party with over 20 kids invited (crazy) and attempted to go trick or treating that night.

It was a huge disappointment. Ok, I know, I'm not in Kansas anymore.



So this year, we're doing something different. We're going to Movie Worldfor Halloween night. It's a Warner Bros. theme park 20 minutes north of us. It's a big night sponsored by Cadbury (YUM!) and we'll have so much fun going on rides, dressing up, trick or treating on Main Street, etc. All the cousins are going and Mom gets to go too. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Even more exciting than trick-or-treating in the neighborhood.
Those cupcake eyeballs are awesome. Please share how you made them!

Bond Girl 007 said...

oh how fun! I must admit, I just jumped from Lori's blog and her mummies are dfinately more cute than your spooky eye lids...now for halloween I guess yours would do the trick and the mummies will do the treat. how fun that your mum is comming to help you.

Jill said...

Those cupcakes are super creepy, I don't know that I could eat one.