Sunday, July 29, 2007

Missing Out



Just wanted to say I hope that you are all having fun at the annual Blog Party. I wish I could be there. I am sure it will be lots of fun and I can't wait to read a full report on each of your blogs! I hope that Jill remembered to bring the TimTam cookies that I sent from Australia. If I can't be there some good food may as well arrive in my name!!!

4 comments:

michelle said...

It was fun indeed, it's too bad you were so far away... That was too cute that you sent cookies for the party!

chloe said...

It was fun! You don't know me, but I read your blog sometimes and last night I met your two cute sisters, Jill and Lori. They definitely miss you! Perhaps next year, I'll get to meet you, too.

Jill said...

We missed you at the party, but you'll be there next year right?! I remembered to bring your cookies too, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Rob, that was so thoughtful that you sent all the Tim Tams for the blog party. You were there in spirit, sweetheart.