
It has taken me a while to sit down and do this. Inspired by Jill,Amy, Michelle and Lori, here is my list:
1. I care too much about others approval
2. I had my tonsils out when I was 9
3. I have broken my right arm 4 times
4. I have lived in more houses than I can count
5. I knew my husband for 4 years before we were married
6. I speak Thai
7. I have awful fingernails and cuticles
8. I love light blue Extra gum
9. I love to stroke my kids hair

10. I like to quilt
11. I love green
12. I hate snakes worse than spiders (except Huntsmans)
13. I read magazines from the back to the front
14. I love my mom's caramel popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, and banana bread
15. I love the way exercise makes me feel
16. I cant go to bed without brushing my teeth and washing my face
17. I like tulips
18. I want to like dogs, but I dont (probably b/c I was bitten when I was 4)
19. I love shoes, shoes, shoes (I think my Puma Mostros may be my favorite of all time)

20. I like to be organized but I dont mind a little clutter
21. I wish I hadnt quit piano when I was 11
22. I wish I hadnt quit flute when I was 13
23. I wish I didnt quit everything (cheerleading, soccer, choir, track)
24. I wish I didnt give up just b/c I wasnt perfect at something
25. I hate to iron
26. I dont like needy people who just want attention
27. I like the smell of fresh cut grass
28. When I was young I was totally obsessive-compulsive clean, I have come a long way
29. I love anything made of pumpkin
30. I like anything by Jane Austen
31. I need to compliment people more, I think nice things but I forget to say them sometimes
32. I want to go to Prague
33. I loved Alias until it got ridiculous (a pregnant woman kicking butt? come on!)

34. I love to buy cookbooks and write down recipes
35. I have to finish a book, even if its horrible
36. I do not enjoy any movie with Julia Stiles or Drew Barrymore
37. I dont really like sports cars

38. If I could have any car I would drive a Volvo XC-90
39. I have freakishly long toes
40. I like camping

41. I dont like the smell of hot dogs or tuna
42. I like tofu
43. I love polka dots and stripes
44. I miss Target
45. I have loved to swim as long as I can remember
46. I wish I was more patient
47. I like to play Boggle
48. I love little girls dresses

49. I do not like science fiction or fantasy
50. I am not as competitive as I used to be
51. I have a phobia of heights which I discovered at the top of the Eiffel Tower
52. I served a mission in Bangkok, Thailand
53. I like to talk on the phone
54. I have a lot of bags
55. I lived in my own world until I was 20 (just ask my family)
56. I worry too much about things, I stress
57. I cant run without my iPod or gum
58. I hate my hair
59. I am usually 5 minutes late
60. I wish I could budget and save money better
61. I get annoyed with flaky people
62. I always give back something I borrow (without the person having to ask for it)
63. I get distracted easily
64. I love Jack Johnson
65. I am AWFUL at chemistry and math (embarrassingly so)
66. I love the smell of Tide detergent
67. I look like my mom
68. I like to be tan
69. I love to travel

70. I hate the word panty
71. The longest flight I have been on was 18 hours- Johannesburg to Atlanta
72. I organize my closet in categories (t-shirts, pants, skirts) not colors
73. I hate when the toilet paper roll comes up from the bottom
74. I am not allergic to anything
75. I love toile

76. I am very sensitive to caffeine
77. When I was in grade school I loved horses and gymnastics
78. I think its important to teach children good eating habits
79. My favorite fruit is rambutan
80. I dont dance (except with my children)
81. I love The Great Gatsby
82. I think Matthew McConnaughey is hot
83. Greys Anatomy is the best show ever
84. I love pedicures and massages
85. I dont wear glasses or contacts
86. I hate politics
87. The game of cricket puts me to sleep
88. I dont like baths
89. I know how to play chess though I am not very good
90. I like to read books, especially really long ones (500+ pages)
91. I am not a fan of romance novels
92. I wish I was better at doing hair
93. I absolutely detest the smell of Pine-Sol or anything pine scented
94. I wish I had more money to spend on other people
95. The furthest South I have been is Melbourne, Australia (or Cape Town, SA??)
96. The furthest North I have been is London, England
97. The furthest West I have been is Los Angeles, CA
98. The furthest East I have been is Bangkok, Thailand
99. I dont like any seafood or fish
100.I only drink water
14 comments:
I love the picture of all the pink dresses! I love those little dresses too. I cannot believe you broke your right arm 4 times -- how did that happen? It's pretty impressive that you only drink water. I can't imagine saying that I like tofu, and #24 reminds me of my Max SO much...
I'm so glad you made your list Robyn. There are actually a few things on there I didn't know. I also loved all the pictures you put with this post.
--I didn't know you chewed gum while running.
--I don't remember you playing the flute.
--I didn't know about your dislike for movies with Julia Stiles or Drew Barrymore.
--I didn't know you realized your fear of heights while on the Eiffel Tower.
--I don't even know what a rambutan is?!
What a fun idea. Not only does it help others learn new things about you, it probably made you get to know yourself better, too, because you had to take time to ponder it out. (Does that make sense?)
PS I am sorry the links dont work yet. I don't have time to fix them.
I broke my arm on 1. monkey bars when I was four 2. fell off a backstop I was climbing on when six 3. broke my elbow (can't remember what age) 4. flipped over the front of my bike when I was in sixth grade
Yes, I am clumsy.
Excellent list, and I want to come back and comment more on it. In the meantime, just a quick post to say I finally saw your recent comment about Enrichment, and I just emailed you some thoughts. Sorry for the delayed response!!
So glad you decided to make the list. You have quite the stash of cute dresses.
I had no idea you chewed gum while running...maybe that's what I'm missing.
I love the quilt...Is that the on you just bought fabric for?
How interesting that you found out you had a fear of heights while on the Eiffel Tower. Crazy.
I also didn't know you were a fan of camping.
I enjoyed reading your 100 things list and also was surprised at how many I agreed with! I didn't remember you breaking your arm FOUR times but remembered most everything else.
82. I think Matthew McConnaughey is hot
I have to tell you that I agree with this one, too. I was on a flight from SLC to LAX and he was in first class. As we walked through to the coach cabin, I couldn't help but just stare at him. He was even MORE beautiful in person than on TV (if that is possible.)
I too like to play Boggle and hate the word panty. I like those shoes and that car. I think it's cool you have an appreciation for so much of culture and the world.
I also read magazines backwards, thanks to my favorite section of People- "Chatter." (the last page)
I LOVE this list! I loved reading through it. It captures you so well. I too love that quilt. Did you make that one? When? Whose is it?
The quilt is the one I made for Olivia that is twin/single bed size. I finished it last year. I wish I could use it but right now Austin and Olivia share a room so they have matching duvets from Ikea.
Great list! I, too, like Greys, pedicures, hate baths and pine sol! What an adventure to live so far from home!
I too give up too easily, have to finish books, and have come a long way from the obsessively compulsive neat freak I was as a girl. I love pumpkin, swimming, and the Great Gatsby and am not fond of needy people or ironing.
Post a Comment