Monday, June 19, 2006

The day is here


I just have to share my joy. Tonight Grey's Anatomy comes to Australia. It's Season 2, though their Season 1 ended at a different point than ours, so I am not sure where we'll begin tonight. I don't really care. I can't wait to have such a great show back on tv. I wish it didn't start at 9:30 because I am so tired lately that I don't trust myself. However, I know once the show is on, I will be riveted. How can it be so good? Oh, just 7 more minutes. It's going to be great. I know it's hard for most of you to understand, since you've already seen Season 2 and watched the amazing finale. Just don't spoil it for me, please. I have no idea what happened so I don't want to hear it. I have issues with that kind of thing. I hate it when someone tells me the end of a book or movie. Kind of like Mom did for Lori with Million Dollar Baby. Anyway, gotta go get ready. I wish I could Tivo it so I didn't have to wait for commercials. Oh well, I guess I can only ask for so much.

3 comments:

amy gretchen said...

i'm so jealous of this. I am anxiously waiting for september to come when the dvd comes out for season 2. Have fun watching it.

TX Girl said...

I hope it is as fabulous as you are anticipating. Let us know where it starts. You are gonna love it!

Laurie said...

Have fun! I spend my whole day looking forward to climbing into bed and watching an episode w/ husband when the kids are finally asleep.