Monday, April 03, 2006

Happiness is...


Right now happiness is Latte Tim Tams, in my book. This is one delicious creation that I have to applaud. Everyone has a little treat they enjoy... for Jared it's ginger beer or trifle. My mom loves nuts. My mum loves Ferrero Rocher chocolates, my dad (Tom Akenhead, not Tom Maher) loves dark chocolate with mint... anyway, I like to know what people enjoy. This is a copy of Jill, I know, but I am asking today what is your favorite treat? I hate to say I can't answer it for everyone, even my own dad, so I want to know.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I love butter cookies, Carmel Twix, any good milk chocolate like a Symphony Bar, ice cream, and M&Ms. I could go on and on.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Oh my I love creme brule, chocolate mouse or any kind of soufle and swiss almond vainilla ice cream from Hagen Daze...and of course "milk chocolate almond clusters" from Sees Candies...oh so many........

michelle said...

Ah, this could be a never-ending list. The short list would be homemade cookies, cake from scratch, M&Ms, chocolate mousse, Belgian chocolate ice cream...

amy gretchen said...

almond symphony bar, kit kats, heath bar. Anything with rich chocolate.

Robyn said...

I guess my dad would say chocolate chip cookies, I just remembered. I suppose he's just not a big 'treats' guy overall. Lori, I can't wait for you to try these Tim Tams. So yummy.

everything pink! said...

cadbury eggs are some favorites! love this time of year