Ashley's preschool went to Hee Haw's back in October. Here she is with one of her favorite friends.
We had an informative (and a little disturbing) lecture on the many uses of corn- toothpaste, fruit snacks, plastic toys, etc. I was waiting for her to mention an actual corn product, but never heard one... I don't know why this bothered me.
Pigs are cute
Baby goats
Ashley wouldn't touch anything in the petting zoo
It was a gorgeous morning
Here's Ashley and our neighbor friend B****** who we carpool and play with sometimes. Thankfully, his mom came along that day too because I didn't know a single other person on the field trip and the other mothers all seemed to be best friends. Thanks Cammie!



3 comments:
Ha Ha! I am so laughing at your "informative and slightly disturbing lecture"!!
Your pic are great it looks like a great day!
She is so stinking cute.
I'm slightly surprised she wouldn't touch anything in the petting zoo. Those goats are so cute!!!
I didn't know about corn being in everything until I watched Food, Inc. Quite disturbing!
I'm still laughing at the name of the park 'Hee Haw', but it looks like so much fun, especially those big black slides!
Post a Comment