Beautiful! I love fall here, but I really miss seeing a Utah fall, sometimes. Your face makes me laugh! I think I have a picture of you making the same exact face after one of our many Song Khran episodes. :)
Wife to Jared and mother to three beautiful children, Austin (9), Olivia (7), and Ashley (4). I am a running, baking, cooking, cleaning, photo-taking and reading fanatic. Currently working part-time as a personal trainer and loving it!
4 comments:
So pretty!
I love the family-o-bandanas
Beautiful!
Wow the trees are amazing! i love the face you are making in your pic! ANd i love the monkey flower...perfect!
Beautiful! I love fall here, but I really miss seeing a Utah fall, sometimes.
Your face makes me laugh! I think I have a picture of you making the same exact face after one of our many Song Khran episodes. :)
Post a Comment