Saturday night we did it all over again...
Headed up to Adam & Amy's for traditional Beef Stew, homemade bread (Jill made amazing Artisan bread), salad, and dessert (for the adults). Kids had candy of course!
Here's all the cousins before going out to Trick Or Treat. Landon was Men in Black (with little alien in his suit pocket), Bella was Red Riding Hood, Whitney was a mime, Austin Olivia and Ash were rock stars, Tess was skeleton and Meg was Native American Indian (NOT Pocahontas!)
Here's our little rockers ready to go!
We returned with happy (tired) kids with lots of candy.
Everyone counted and sorted when we got back to the house. Their bags were so full! Olivia counted over 300 pieces in her bag.
Austin sorted through his candy and traded with his cousins. He wanted lots because he plans to SELL it back to the dentist! $1 per pound. I think he's got about 8 lbs there! Yes, he's still on his no-sugar challenge and holding strong. Today at church his teacher brought him an apple instead of the usual treat and she said that some of the other kids requested apples too! I think he's starting a new trend or something. Go Austin!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:
Awesome. Way to go Austin! Halloween is a tough time to stay strong.
I love how busy Halloween time is.
Its so cute that you and the girls match each other. You all look great!
I always wanted to be a punk rocker, it was the only time my mom let me wear colored hair spray... They look darling!
that's the one thing about halloween i don't love...it just keeps going and going and going. Seeing your kids first hand I thought they looked awesome. glad we have our tradition.
i've totally missed all you guys.
Your kids totally scored on the candy... I bet you're lovin' that.;) That's awesome that Austin is doing so good with his no sugar thing. Now if I could just get my girls to go for that... yeah right! :)
Post a Comment