Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2


Friday Night we got decked out again for our church party. This time I got in on the fun- I tried to faux hawk my hair but I couldn't get it to stand up! Enjoyed the colored spray anyway...


Aren't we a cool girl band? Olivia decided we would be "The Skulls"!


We went down to the church for some dinner and desserts. (Dad and Austin stayed home since Austin still didn't feel well). We were surprised to find this crazy Cat Lady there. Isn't she creepy?!


The girls loved seeing their friends all dressed up. We all went through the Spook Alley together and one little girl almost squeezed my leg off! 


Olivia and Ashley won for "Most Colorful" which was most certainly deserved!


We had a random visit by a huge marshmallow man! 


Then some beat up rugby guy showed up. Too late for any prizes. Not sure what they might have awarded him... he should have added more blood!


Ashley posed with her cute preschool friend, Braxton, who had the most amazing "How to Train your Dragon" costume made by his grandma. It was unreal- I was a little annoyed he didn't win a prize!


Here was my favorite pumpkin carving entry of the night- our Bishop's wife did a stellar job. I loved the owl!


And Ashley with her BFF, Ellie, who was a skunk. Good Times!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Great costumes! You are one rockin' mama!

The crazy cat lady is so funny -- and creepy!

Love that owl pumpkin. Wowza!

That looks like a fun ward party!

Cammie said...

You all looked awesome in your costumes... I seriously loved your hair!
It was a pretty fun party!