Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tanya's birthday


It was Tanya's birthday - reason to celebrate! Tanya is Anna and Josh's mom. Anna is one of Olivia's best friends and Austin & Josh play all the time too. So Tanya and I get to chat on the phone often as we coordinate their social plans. She is such a sweet and kind person and I'm grateful to have her as a friend.



Mary organized the whole thing, donated her home, and coordinated all the delicious food. It was a fun lunch and the food was amazing!


Heather and Debbie deep in conversation


We had Chinese salad, Spinach salad, Fruit salad, etc. as well as Coconut cupcakes, Lemon biscuits, Strawberry cheesecakes, Pumpkin bundt cake...


Amanda and Laura


There were no children allowed- the good china was out, flowers on the table, and desserts aplenty! All the ingredients for a wonderful luncheon.


Jenna, Mandy, and Mary


Needless to say, we ate and talked and ate and talked and ate some more. Then we laughed as we shared funny stories about our husbands (isn't that what women do when they get together?) We need to celebrate more birthdays!


I am really thankful for all the sweet women I have met in this neighborhood. It's amazing how comfortable and welcomed I have felt since the minute we arrived. Just had to document some of their beautiful faces. 

No comments: