Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love at first sight


If any of you happen to be at Bed Bath and Beyond and feel like blowing some money... feel free to purchase this bedding set for me. I luf it!

5 comments:

Jill said...

You could put that on your birthday list or use some of your tax return money on it, I'm sure Jared would be thrilled with that choice.

Jamie said...

Soooo cute! The bright colors would make me feel happy walking into a bedroom like that.
Honestly, there really aren't any flowers on it, so that may even be something Andy would agree on.
Would ebay have it yet??? Maybe google Bed Bath and Beyond coupon codes???

Heidi said...

Oh man I do love that bedding! -- so perfect for spring and summer too. Who wouldn't feel happy and productive waking up in that bed!!

Britney said...

Amen. I love it too. So pretty -- I love the pattern and the colors are gorgeous.

If I had money to blow I would totally buy it for you. Alas, you need wealthier friends. :)

Natasha said...

Oooh I like that too!