Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Amy




Wishing my sister in law, Amy, a fabulous day. She gets better and better with each year... something I aspire to do! 

Amy, you're amazing. I feel so blessed to know you and have you as part of our family. I think you have so much courage and you have tackled amazing, difficult things. I know you will continue to do so- can't wait to see what this year brings for you.

Love your guts!

6 comments:

Britney said...

Happy Birthday to Amy. She seems like such an amazing woman.

{I will say however that she doesn't look very happy about her Optimism book.} hee hee

Britney said...

Actually, I want to read that book so I just put it on hold at the library. :)

Jill said...

What a funny picture to choose for her birthday post, especially since it isn't her book. Funny.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! Robyn always has such amazing things to say about you -- I hope your birthday is a great one :)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday! And a Happy Birthday to Ashley, too! (Looks like birthday season is in full force at your house!)
Love the princess-y bday theme!

amy gretchen said...

Thank you so much Robyn. Your words mean a lot to me. I feel so grateful to have you as a sister. Love you.

btw i'm glad you pick this picture.