Sunday, February 21, 2010

Deep Thoughts by Olivia


One thing Jesus did to help us was the Atonement. Jesus felt all of our pain, suffering, sickness, and everything.

In the Book of Mormon, in Alma Chapter 7 Verses 11-12 it tells us that he did this so that he will know how to help us.


Like he helped me sing Where are you Christmas? at my singing recital. I was really nervous before, but I prayed in my heart that I wouldn’t be scared.  I felt the Holy Ghost after  I sang my  song. I felt so good. I was so warm inside.
It was so good. My    mom   loved    my    song     so    mach
She  Gave   me a  hug.  After   the  song.


I no  that  Jesus  loves   all   of   us and that   he  can
Ancer all   of   are  prars and if you  try  to
Say  all  of  your   prars every   day    he
Will  answer all  your  prayers. 

BY OLIVIA 
(with just a little help from Mom)






5 comments:

Jill said...

This is very sweet!

Heidi said...

I agree with Jill, sooo sweet! What a wonderful girl you have!

Britney said...

Thanks Olivia!!! What a good reminder!

(I love the part about getting a hug after the song -- these are the best moments!)

Shauna said...

Beaufiful thoughts from such a sweet little girl.

Jamie said...

Is that from a talk she gave in Primary? That is so adorable!!! What a sweetheart! I bet your heart melted at her growing testimony! :)