Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Quote



God expects you to have enough faith, determination, and trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. He expects you not to simply face the future; He expects you to embrace and shape the future- to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities. God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe." Elder Jeffrey R. Holland 

5 comments:

Christie said...

I love how positive and encouraging our leaders are! Thanks for sharing their inspiration.

Diana said...

That is a wonderful quote. It really makes you feel happy about life. Thanks for sharing it.

Natasha said...

I love the He can't if you don't . . .

I just saw your comment on my blog-- I have a book called Rawsome by Brigitte Mars that has lots of good raw recipes. Also I find lots online. I need to post the raw cc cookie dough recipe I found on a blog-- it is basicaly crushed raw cashews, raw oats, vegan choc chips(technically not raw but you can use raw carob, etc. instead) and agave. Roll into balls and taste a little bite of heaven! I will post the recipe with measurements or link to where I found it soon.

Laurie said...

This is excellent. My word of the year is "prayer" so I have been kinda getting inspiration on this very idea this year, and it's been very eye opening. I feel like I'm really putting my trust in the Lord when I take the time to pray about the things that I need, I dream of and that I'm concerned with. It takes a load off.

Britney said...

I. Love. This.

Thanks for the great reminder. I love that we are encouraged to dream....not just pray and believe, but...dream. Love it.