hahaha! My evidence is the one small counter space in our kichen that is piled high with crap that I clear about once a month. But, I am not brave enought yet to take a picture of that for my blog.
Wife to Jared and mother to three beautiful children, Austin (9), Olivia (7), and Ashley (4). I am a running, baking, cooking, cleaning, photo-taking and reading fanatic. Currently working part-time as a personal trainer and loving it!
6 comments:
hahaha! My evidence is the one small counter space in our kichen that is piled high with crap that I clear about once a month. But, I am not brave enought yet to take a picture of that for my blog.
Oh no! Too funny!
Ha! Ha!
I have to make my lists in a notebook (just like my mom) I just know I would loose post-it's (just like my mom!)
That's pretty funny!
Welcome to the club!!!!
I can't live without my stickies.
hee hee! At least that is a good trait to have just like your mom!
Post a Comment