An afternoon at the beach
Heading down to the tide pools at Newport
Doing some quality sandcastle building
Enjoying the sun and the beach. It's been over 2 years since we left
the sandy beaches of Australia. We miss it!
I wouldn't mind picking up a vacation home near Poppy and Ocean, Newport Beach.
I'll let you know when that happens... don't hold your breath!
One last sword fight...
...then saying goodbye. These kids are so cute! They were all hugging and saying "Goodbye Cousin!" We didn't bother telling them that they're not really cousins.
We gave a big hug and thank you to Jeff and Brittany who are great friends. They made our stay so fun and relaxing. Wish we lived closer so we could hang out more! Austin took this photo of the four of us. Then Asher wanted his turn.
You can see he was pointing the camera at the floor, so we all had to duck to try
and get in the photo. I didn't edit the picture at all- I thought it was priceless.
GOODBYE CALIFORNIA!
No comments:
Post a Comment