Hey, I Finally got caught up! I have to change the link.....ohhhh so sorry I've been gone. YOU KNOW i JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PHOTO of your birthday with the dim super dim light and the candles...it was on Amy's blog I think.....soooo cute@!
Wife to Jared and mother to three beautiful children, Austin (9), Olivia (7), and Ashley (4). I am a running, baking, cooking, cleaning, photo-taking and reading fanatic. Currently working part-time as a personal trainer and loving it!
5 comments:
I second that!
Hey, I Finally got caught up! I have to change the link.....ohhhh so sorry I've been gone. YOU KNOW i JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PHOTO of your birthday with the dim super dim light and the candles...it was on Amy's blog I think.....soooo cute@!
yeahhhhh happy birhtday girl, cute photo of jill too@
It was a great one, thanks for taking my kids all day!
Yes, thanks for taking Landon and Whitney so we could have a birthday lunch and movie!
Post a Comment