Thursday, June 04, 2009

Not so sneaky

Kids crack me up. If they're going to break the rules, at least they could try to hide the evidence. It's hilarous that they left a bright red package right on the top of the garbage screaming out, "Look what we did!" I could teach them some lessons. I was a sneaky kid, but at least I knew how to cover my tracks... most of the time anyway.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I had to laugh when I saw that picture! The more they get caught the trickier they will get so watch out! :)

Jamie said...

Ha ha. :)
At least your kids throw it in the garbage. I found 'evidence' stashed underneath Harrison's bed one day. He had taken a whole pack of gum.

Jill said...

Seriously? They could at least try to bury the bright wrappers or dump them in the outside garbage can, where's the stealth?

Christie said...

I was impressed that they were still responsible enough to throw away the wrappers in the garbage.

My sis-in-law found cookie dough behind her couch once. It turns out that she'd ordered it from a school fundraiser, and it got delivered when she was in the shower. The kids ate all they could and then hid the rest!

Britney said...

hee hee hee! Apparently they didn't feel the need to sneak. They just enjoyed a light snack of delicious candy bars. What's wrong with that?!?! :) So funny.

Christie, your story about your sis in law's cookie dough horrifies me and delights me all at once. A WHOLE tub of cookie dough!???? I would be sick for a very long time. So funny!!!!

Carrie said...

TOO FUNNY!

Diana said...

way too funny. My kids are terrible about covering up their tracks. Like leaving the bread on a lower shelf not tied up with the twisty tie. Kira did you have a piece of bread... um no?