
I wanted to take her photo and put it in for the face but I had technical difficulties with my camera- really weird- so Randy sketched her face based on the class photo. Doesn't it look like her?

I took photos of some other doors for future reference and creative ideas. This one was done by my friend, Kaylyn, for her son's teacher Mrs. Jones.

I love this theme of 'creating a masterpiece' for one of the 1st grade teachers. So cute.

Another quick, but creative idea.

Are you doing anything for your kids' teachers this week? Please share all great ideas!
7 comments:
Those are so fun!
I was reading an article in US News lately that proved through lots of research that a child's teacher is the #1 influence for a child's academic progress. I agree. Teachers make such a big difference! It's so nice when your kid gets a really good one.
Love the doors!
And I agree that great teachers are the BEST! Luckily I do get to request!
That turned out SO CUTE!! I LOVE IT!!!!
All of the rest of the doors are really cute too! Great idea!
(We did our Teacher Appreciation week back in April.)
That door looks amazing!
I agree with Christie--a good teacher is such a blessing.
We'll keep our fingers crossed that Olivia gets to have her next year
Those are some seriously cute doors. I'm coming back to this post as a reference if I need it next year :). My school doesn't take requests either and it's tough hoping to get the teacher you want.
Love this idea, I wished I would have seen it sooner. We have a whole week of activities planned for our teachers at our school (our school is a small private school in S. California). This weeks activities includes (but not limited to):
Monday - Catered lunch w/a small gift of appreciation
Tuesday - Plant and cards made by all the students
Wednesday - massages (30 minutes)
Thursday - breakfast
Friday - Lunch catered by the parents
Its certainly going to be a fun week for the teachers thats for sure
Those are so cute.
I took a class picture of Maya's class out on recess one day. They were all holding a banner that said, "We 'heart' Mrs. Phillips!". I framed the picture and had each child sign the picture matte.
She loved it.
But I really love this door idea.
I gotta remember that for next year.
Post a Comment