Last Monday we went to Lori's house for dinner and FHE. She was kind enough to cut my girls' hair.

The kids treat a visit to Lori's house like Disneyland or Halloween or some other huge occasion- they love her to death and she is so sweet to them.
In between the cuts and dinner, the kids watched Charlotte's Web and we sort of did a little FHE, but the kids were a little crazy. I guess it was the excitement from being at Lori's house or whatever.
They were ecstatic when Lori presented them all with new swimsuits she'd bought at Target for them. They all loved the suits she picked and were jumping around with excitement. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of Olivia with hers.






5 comments:
Oh the joys of great aunts! You are so lucky to live close to your family.
So if I came with you next time will Lori give me a haircut and a new swim suit?
Just asking.
Love your guts Robyn!!
Are my kids cute or what!?
hee hee Heidi! I second that! Only, I don't really want a swimsuit, b/c then I would have to put one on. :)
What a nice auntie they have! I love Ashley's swimsuit! So cute!
Seriously though, I wish Lori cut hair more regularly -- I need a haircut in a bad way!!!!
Hooray for awesome aunts!
Love the cute swinsuits and haircuts. The girls will look just darling in their new swimsuits.
What a wonderful sister- dinner, gifts, haircuts, and fun for all! Yea for Lori!
Post a Comment