Lori sent the kids this cute postcard from Phoenix. They loved it, of course.
Jill sent a Valentine's card with a gorgeous photo of chocolates on the front. Makes my mouth water!
Claudia sent a sweet card with kind words and sentiments. I love the card too! Can you imagine falling into chocolate?!
Lori sent a nice thank you for the Valentine's package we sent her. I love the stationery!!
Amy already sent out a thank you for her birthday gift, giving highest compliments for the gift I chose. I love when people love their gifts!! Note her beautiful photography and genius creativity- I love her cards!
Finally, Ashley got some Good Mail on Saturday. She received a birthday gift from Britney (and family). It was a cool princess phone and bejeweled case, which she loved. Thank you Britney!
Thanks Everyone for the nice cards. I need to be better about sending mine out... I've been slack for a few months now.
5 comments:
Hooray for the good mail!
What a fun time you have had at the mailbox! Whoo Hooo!
Can't wait to see you at book club. It seem like it has been forever.
Good mail is just good for the soul. Good to see Ashley getting in the mix.
we love good mail at our house too and my daughter is so spoiled by it that she always asks is that for me when she sees packages or large envelopes are even colored card envelops :o)
Great mail!
Post a Comment