Ok, it's kind of boring but the photo I found was in my Craft/Creative Ideas folder. This is the pink apron I never finished from our RS Enrichment night back in November. So this was a good reminder for me! It's such a cute project and easily done in one night.
After you post, you must tag 6 people. I am tagging: Britney, Heidi, Chantel, Claudia, Nikki, and Lindy
5 comments:
oooooooh you would tag me!
booo....I don't think I even understand tagging, but I'll try. I can guarantee it won't be a cute apron!!!
Cute. I really want to start making cute aprons.
That is a cute and safe picture. My sister-in-law tagged me a while ago and there is no way I can post my picture....I am 9 months pregnant w/Abric, in the bathroom with some scroungy clothes, and I'm cutting Harrison's hair. He is in his underwear and would probably kill me if I posted it. :)
6th folder 6th picture....I am blank...where do i look?, wait a minute, and i will figure something out...and post it. just give me a couple of days...maybe? I should get the ball rolling....
Post a Comment