
Ok, I know I just did a post about Ebay. (See my profile- I love it!) I couldn't help it when I saw this hilarious photo the other day. I had to save it and share it for comedic factor. What is this?! Why do parents feel the need to put these HUGE things on babies heads? I understand a cute little bow, a ribbon, a small flower, a clip, a headband... ok. But this? Sorry, I think this is just wrong. Seriously. It must throw off the poor baby's equilibrium. How much does that weigh? It's obstructing her view. Can she see behind that thing? Do they have to water it?

I know, I know. Some people like these things and it's their right to put it on their baby's head. That's true. And if you are one of those people, don't worry, you can find it on Ebay!
16 comments:
That poor baby's head!
That made me laugh so hard, the poor baby...
Wow, this is frightening, I've never seen a brain squeezer as big as that one!
Obnoxious. Someone is really selling this? They are popular these days, but fortunately I haven't seen one yet quite that big and bright. I'm a more understated person, so I can't imagine putting this on my daughter. It does kinda make you wonder if it needs watering!!
I didn't know about Austin's twin. My mom lost my brother's twin, although at 6 months and my brother was able to make it. Pretty miraculous I imagine. How neat that you took the kids to Thomas' grave on Memorial Day. The flags are quite a sight. Many of my relatives are buried in Utah and I miss the opportunity to visit their graves on these days.
I've never liked head bands on baby girls but these take the cake. Funny.
You crack me up girl! Thanks for the laugh!
Nothing like a Gerber Daisy on the side of your baby's head to say feminine!
Love it!
Too funny I just realized that my icon is a Gerber Daisy so maybe I should get one for myself?
hilarious! :)
I have a few friends whose babies sport the gigantic flowers--they probably wonder what is wrong with me and my little bald baby that has no flowers. I'm glad Sidney rips anything off her head so I have an excuse to tell them other than "I think flowering brain-squeezers are a form of torture." (My older girls have a collection of flowers, but at least they have a say in it :))
I was just about to say "Do they make these in adult sizes? I'd look good!" But, then I read Heidi's comment -- dang her. She always beats me to the punch!
Those pictures are quite funny and a little sad. But, to each their own. At least her baby is still cute -- I think anyway,....from what I can see of her! ;)
That's hilarious. Where's the baby? :)
I know I already commented but the photo caught my eye again and it is just wrong. I mean wrong in so many ways. Wrong as in that child is going to need some good therapy one day.
Yikes. that poor baby
How am I so behind on your blog....
The scripture thing is cool, what a great idea to have a party afterwards!
The hair flower- oh man. Not a fan.
Shoes! Those new ones are cute, but if they hurt your feet at all, take em back. Your shoes should make your feet feel as close to running barefoot as possible. Try Runner's Corner or 26.2- I was there for an hour yesterday and think I found the perfect pair.
Have fun with the family 5k tomorrow!
Post a Comment