Wednesday, December 05, 2007

HELP! I NEED THE SUPERNANNY!



I am so frustrated right now I don't even have the patience to write down all the things that are driving me crazy right now. My kids will be lucky to get any Christmas presents this year. It's 9:48 and they are still awake. UGH. Motherhood is such a joy.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so sorry! Can I just say that once Jared gets there, I'm sure things will get better.
Every time I go to my parent's for an extended visit, the kids turn into literal MONSTERS once Andy leaves. It is like a switch inside of them turns on as soon as Andy gets on the plane. I don't know if its because of the fact that I am like a single mother for two weeks w/o that extra support from Andy or what, but even my mom notices the "Dr. Hyde"-like change in them, especially Harrison.
Good luck! At least this time of year you can bribe them to be good with Santa's naughty list.

Bridget said...

I am soooo sorry!!! You all are so out of routine, I'm sure. I bet it will be better when Dad returns and you can have a "normal" family life. But I know that doesn't help with things right now. Nothing turns me into a raging lunatic than sleep issues with my children. I can't stand it. I think that is why I only plan on having 2 children. :)

Take care!

Bond Girl 007 said...

oh I feel for you and for moi...lately I want her to take my place. I serioulsy can't do it...have you read laurie b...post...I have naughty steps...but I am thinking of gluing them there.

Jill said...

I say bring down the smack, let them know you're the boss, and don't put up with ANY crap! Kids can work parents over like no one else, they know exactly what they're doing. Good luck!

Elizabeth said...

I hope things are going better. I am glad your family will be back together soon. I am sure that will help.

Lindy said...

That's what drives me crazy--the kids know EXACTLY what they're doing and what the parents' breaking point is. Good luck--it's so tough when you don't have the backup around.

Anonymous said...

I feel you- but with only one kid who is driving me nutty. I lack follow-through so I know I have the control, it is just so exhausting with Linc in school and to feel like I am always the bad guy. I hope Dad coming home makes a huge difference. Good luck!