Sorry the song just popped into my head. I cannot believe that we are going TODAY! It's amazing. It's unreal. It's crazy.
We have our bags loaded with goodies, coloring, play doh, Leapsters, etc. We have something to knock out the kids, if needed. We have our passports. We are clearing out and loading up. (Jared just walked in and can't believe that I am on my blog). Hey this is a BIG moment!!
It's 8:30 am on Wednesday morning here. Right now it's 4pm on Tuesday for everyone in Utah. I just want you to think of us when you wake up in the morning. We'll still be on the plane! We arrive Wednesday around 1:30pm. It's a long journey. Wish us luck!
SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good luck Robyn!!! Hope all went well. Can't wait to hear about your adventures. :)
I hope your trip went well!
Hope everything went well for you darling. I miss you already! Please call or email me when you get in so I know you arrived safely.
Awwwwwe.....Jared's comment is so sweet. I hope you guys will be reunited again soon.
I hope the kids were good on the flight. I'm sure having your mom has been such a life-saver.
I hope we can get together next summer sometime! We plan on coming out to Utah for a month in June/July.
choog dii na!
Yeah Robyn! I'm so impressed with how fast you packed and got ready. Talk about some motivation! I hope everything went well, can't wait to hear all about it.
Welcome home! How was your flight? It's so hard (and sad) to move internationally. I hope everything went smoothly.
Post a Comment