We got a great package last week from Mom and Lori. I haven't had time to take pictures of it all and post it until now. It was delivered on the 2nd of July but we never saw the note the postman left in the letterbox until a couple of days later! It had fallen to the bottom of the pile and we missed it somehow.
Olivia and Austin were both excited of course, so it was fun that they were with me when we picked it up from the post office. The first thing Olivia said was, "Is there a swimsuit in there for me?" She loved the suit that Lori sent last year but she has since grown out of the size 3T suit. I had to finally HIDE it from here b/c she was still trying to wear it despite the fact that the neckline was practically reaching her belly button! Imagine her excitement when she saw that Lori had sent a new, larger, swimsuit! She was over the moon. Although it's wintertime and only about 60 degrees she was running around in it all that day. She also got a cute pink leotard, so it was a difficult wardrobe choice for her. She later put on the leotard, along with her tap shoes, and danced the night away on the back patio. Good times.
Austin loved the candy snakes and SweetTarts they sent. He immediately put on the orange polo shirt from Old Navy. Man I miss Old Navy! Just seeing the label brought a pang... We were also happy to get some Spidey undies a la USA style. They ONLY have bikini cut here and I refuse to buy them for my son, and he refuses to wear them (thank goodness). Nanny tried to give him some Cars ones last year and he kept saying, "They're not mine, they're not mine". It was funny.
There were letters from Landon and Whitney too b/c they were staying at Nana's house when this package was sent, I assume. It's fun to read their letters and to see Whitney's art (she sure is detailed). Very cute.
The two dresses for Ashley are so adorable. I might have to put some black leggings underneath since it's wintertime but they are so cute. There was also lots of Extra gum for me and some makeup which I can't buy here. The best part was my Squishy pillow that I forgot at my mom's house when we visited last November. I was so sad to be without it on the plane (it really makes the flight bearable). I will have to get some new batteries b/c it has a massage function on it. Nice.
I guess the Silly Putty was for Jared, right Mom and Lori? The pink one is his favorite.
Thank you so much for the great package. We loved opening it and going through it all. Rock on Good Mail!
3 comments:
I've been hearing about this package for awhile now as Lori has been adding to it, so it's fun to actually see what was in it. Olivia's swimsuit is darling (what size does she wear now?).
That is some fun mail. I can't stand how cute the swimsuit is!
oh it is so fun to get a little piece from home...isn't it....
Post a Comment