2. You can't wish away your chubby arms- you have to actually work at it. Hmm, go figure.
3. It's funny to watch people doing Tai Chi in public

4. Three toddlers can make a big mess... fast.

5. Playdoh does not come out of carpet
6. Don't hit "format" for your memory card when it's in the wrong camera. Oops.
7. You can't suck in your love handles. Dang it.

8. Your metabolism doesn't increase when you eat more... at least not enough to negate the calories you just ate. There goes that diet theory.

Today I have been home with Fyn, Courtney, and Olivia since Chelsea and Katherine went to the temple in Brisbane. They have both helped me out so much with my kids that I was happy to have their little ones over to play. The kids did PlayDoh, watched The Fairies (not really but it was on in the background), and played store, doctor, and vet. They did pretty well, other than suffocating Ashley a little bit. They all just can't keep away from her- it seems to be physically impossible. I once again wished for an invisible bubble to surround her (I have this wish on a daily basis with Olivia around). It went by so quick- they are already gone and my girls are sleeping.

What do you think about my observations? Has anyone else ruined a memory card by formatting it in the wrong camera? I have a Canon Rebel and my old Nikon Coolpix. I accidentally formatted my smaller 64 MB card in the Rebel and now I can't use it in my Nikon, as I had planned. (I have a 1 GB for my Rebel which is great). I don't want to buy another card for the Coolpix since I hardly use it. I am so annoyed with myself! UGH.
4 comments:
Good observations. About the sand -I have found that no matter how you shake out kids' clothes and shoes, the second they get into bed, it all seems to come out from nowhere and into the sheets. I guess I should be stripping them down and showering them after we go to the park or beach, but it's such a hassle.
I too wish I could protect my baby from my 3 year old with a bubble!!!
Sand is a force to be reckoned with, good luck with that.
Do you have the good Play-doh or some cheap imitation? I don't have any other answers for getting that out of carpet.
That was nice of you to watch the kids so they could go to the temple. Poor Ashley.
Why are you talking about chubby arms and love handles? Do you want me to fly all the way across the world just to give you a little smack?
Loved your observations and that you tended Fyn and Courtney. It's so cute that they can't leave baby Ashley alone. That photo of the playroom was really not a big mess at all. I loved being able to see Olivia's doll house and all their toys being used in such a large space. I'm glad they have room to play. Cute that they wanted to watch The Fairies and then didn't. Why do kids do that?
I don't know about the sand in the house, or about the memory card (maybe you could get on deal on ebay or on newegg.com. That is a huge bummer, though.) but as for the chubby arms and love handles, I say...where? You look great in your pictures. I would kill to have your arms and belly instead of mine right now!
Post a Comment