Friday, June 16, 2006
Doing better
I apologize for my nasty mood yesterday... it wasn't pretty. I got over it though- I picked Austin up from school and had good chats with some of the mothers I have met there. Then, I told the kids we would go get an ice cream and play at the park. Doing something fun with the kids really helped me to feel better. We came home and had dinner and watched Monsters Inc while we cuddled on the couch together. Exciting Friday nights! The funny thing is, I fell asleep while watching it at like 8pm. Maybe I was just tired and that's why things seemed so crappy yesterday. Ah, well. Thanks for your words of support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it's ok to allow yourself to be crabby from time to time, just to get it out of your system so that it doesn't fester and grow. I always tell Rich, just ignore me, I'll be over it tomorrow.
I'm glad you're feeling better. It's very difficult to have those rough days because they're very real, but it's always a huge relief when they're gone.
so glad you are doing much better. It always helps me when I try to distance myself from my emotions and do something for someone else.
Post a Comment