Saturday, February 18, 2006

Finally online again


Well my world is once again complete- I can get online whenever I want. It's amazing how much I depend on the internet for so many things in my life. Not just email and contacting friends.... I love looking for information, phone numbers, recipes, whatever. Yesterday I was able to connect and it made my day! Hooray for the internet!

Now that I have internet at home, I will start feeling guilty for the lack of postings I have on this site... I don't look forward to that. Pressure from certain siblings who seem to LIVE on their blog site (Jill) and so forth. I have to say that like scrapbooking, I will not allow myself to be stressed out or pressured over this thing. If I am going to enjoy it I will just do it at my own pace and in my own time. Nuff said.

Will someone please buy my car? Every time I see a Mitsubishi Montero on the road here I want to cry! I wish I could have brought it with me b/c I really like it... but not only that it's worth SO much more here and people love them. They are one of the top 3 cars I see on the road here- very popular. WHY NOT IN UTAH? I don't want to pay for a car I can't even drive! UGH. I could spend that money on a lot of other things here, especially considering the exchange rate. Ouch.

Well I can now put pictures onto this site so I will finally feel like it's my own. I don't know how Amy's looks so professional and fancy. I will do my best.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome back Robon--you're looking good. I don't appreciate your tone coming my way. I'm merely interested in your life. You did move across the world and then practically stop communicating...sue me for wishing you'd blog. You do what you want to do and I'll say nothing more about it.

amy gretchen said...

so glad to see you are online at home. I am just recently plug in at home and am loving it. You look so great. It feels weird not to be seeing you pregnant and being there when the baby comes. Looking forward to hearing how the next few days good.

michelle said...

Congratulations on having your baby! Let us know about the Aussie birth experience and the name you decide on. We are all anxious to hear about how your life is going.

Robyn said...

Sorry to Jill for my negative tone on this one... I think I was having a very bad day and was feeling extremely angry that I still didn't have internet. I am sorry!