Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged by Jill

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. The Limited
2. Kids R Us- I try to forget
3. Twinlab
4. ProPay

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Notting Hill
3. Hitch
4. When Harry met Sally

Four places you have lived:
1. Grand Rapids, Michigan
2. Ellicott City, Maryland
3. Bangkok, Thailand
4. Gold Coast, Australia

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Amazing Race
3. What not to Wear
4. The Apprentice

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. South Africa
2. London/Paris
3. Southern Cal
4. Great Barrier Reef

Four Websites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Myfamily.com
3. other people's blogs
4. ebay

Four of my favorite foods (sorry if some of you cringe when you read this):
1. Sun dried tomatoes
2. pesto
3. pumpkin
4. fruit

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my own house
2. On vacation where I didn't have to think about furnishing a new house
3. With my family playing speed scrabble
4. Asleep in bed with no kids to wake me up at 6 am

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Robon--leave it to you to make me feel like a travelling chump. Sheesh, your vacation and lived in places are impressive. (I would travel if only I didn't have leave home.) Your food choices made me raise an eyebrow--I had no idea you were so fond of pumpkin. Crazy.

Robyn said...

In response I have to say yes, I really like pumpkin that much. I like it in every form except pumpkin pie, funny enough. I have been very pleased that Aussies eat a lot of it (it's a different variety than ours). I have had grilled pumpkin salad, risotto with pumpkin, etc. You guys are missin out!

amy gretchen said...

i learned some interesting things. You go with the pumpkin. I am not as big of fan, but I do like squash and that should count.